Have you ever wondered what planning it takes to orchestrate The Baby Fold’s Festival of Trees? It takes over 10 committees comprised of members and leadership working throughout the year to plan McLean County’s premiere holiday event!
If you want to lend your talents to a great cause, help support children and families in need, and have an opportunity to provide input on the vision and overall operation of The Baby Fold’s Festival of Trees, consider joining a committee! The success of The Baby Fold’s Festival of Trees is greatly impacted by our dedicated committee members and chairs.
Click the links below to learn more about different Festival of Trees committees.
- I’m interested in the Auction Display Area.
- I’m interested in Children’s Activities and Entertainment.
- I’m interested in the Coffee Shop.
- I’m interested in decorating.
- I’m interested in entertainment.
- I’m interested in greeting Festival attendees.
- I’m interested in operations/ logistics.
To apply to join a Festival of Trees Committee, Click Here!
Please feel free to contact Sam Guillory at firstname.lastname@example.org or (309) 451-7202 with questions. Thank you for helping to support the 1000+ children and families The Baby Fold serves!