The Baby Fold is committed to the health and wellness of children and families. Here are some resources to stay healthy and happy at home as you navigate the Coronavirus pandemic:
McLean County Health Department COVID-19 Resource Page
CDC: How COVID-19 Spreads
CDC: COVID-19 Prevention and Treatment
CDC: COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
P.A.T.H. COVID-19 Resource Flyer
P.A.T.H. COVID-19 Resources
Activities to Keep Kids Busy at Home:
Here are some resources to help keep children busy and give them some educational things to do. These sites offer games, songs, counting, brain breaks, exercises, fitness videos, and so much more!
How to Talk to Your Kids:
Clinical Director of The Baby Fold, Dr. Rob Lusk reviews how to talk to your kids about the Coronavirus. Click here to listen to the interview.
PBS Kids has made it fun and simple for children to learn how to help stop the spread of germs. Parents can click here to read an article about talking to your kids about the Coronavirus, and then explore many resources at the bottom of the article including videos, games, TV episodes, and apps from Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, Curious George, and Sesame Street. Kids can sing along with Elmo or Daniel Tiger as they learn how to wash their hands or cover a sneeze.
COVID-19 Updates from The Baby Fold
As The Baby Fold is committed to the health and safety of our students, clients, families, and employees, information regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus) updates will be available on this web page.
- Health Notice from Director of Academic Services, Dr. Rhonda Howard
- Agency Communication from President and CEO, Dianne Schultz
- School Update from Director of Academic Services, Dr. Rhonda Howard
- New Employee Benefits from The Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- CARES Act – Implications for 2020 Charitable Giving
- Our COVID-19 Response: May Update from President and CEO, Dianne Schultz
Please email email@example.com or call (309) 452-1170 with questions.