Festival of Trees 2021 Item Commitment Forms and Description Forms will be accepted beginning December 1, 2020!
The Baby Fold’s Festival of Trees would not be possible without the incredible talents of our creative tree, wreath, centerpiece, and table setting designers! We encourage you to sign up today to be part of the amazing group of imaginative volunteers who make the Enchanted Forrest truly magical!
If you have questions, please contact Jessica Shaw at (309) 451-7205 or email@example.com.
Are you new to Festival? Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- You don’t have to “apply” or pay to participate as a designer.
- The Baby Fold provides the artificial 4’ and 7’ trees to the designers at no cost; designers are responsible for providing the ornaments and other décor as well as decorating the tree.
- Decorated wreaths, centerpieces, trees under 4′, table settings, or similar items are in high demand for the Festival of Trees auction as these types of items cost The Baby Fold nothing, which means 100% profit for the agency!
- The Enchanted Forest Committee typically provides two workshops during the months leading up to the Festival of Trees to help new designers have all the advice (and confidence) they need to create items for the auction.
- Signing up to decorate and donate an item is easy! All of the forms and information are posted below!
- Our designers know that decorating and donating an item for the Festival of Trees means so much more because they know that they play one of the most important parts in the fundraising efforts of the Festival of Trees!
- If you are designing as a business, please review our “No advertising” policy:
- Keeping in mind that the Festival of Trees is a fundraiser for The Baby Fold, please consider the overall appeal of your items when designing. Designer items should be decorated in a style that would enhance any home or business.
- No company logos are to be incorporated into the decorations of your item(s). If your primary goal is to use The Baby Fold’s Festival of Trees as a means to promote your business, organization, club, etc., consider becoming a sponsor instead of designing OR in addition to designing your item. Sponsors pay to have their business name and logo displayed prominently with a designer item of their choosing.
To sign up now, please click the links below to review the following information and complete all the necessary forms:
- Sign up to Become a Auction Item Designer for the Enchanted Forest – Deadline is November 1, 2021
- Tell us About Your Auction Item – Deadline is November 12, 2021