Employment & Internships
The Baby Fold is a 501(c)3 non-profit child and family support service organization located in Normal, Illinois.
Our Mission: The Baby Fold embodies Christian principles to help families and children develop the hope, courage, and love they need to become whole and healthy.
Our Vision: To transform children's lives by being the premier provider of mental health, education and family services.
- Respect – Value, listen to, be kind to, and encourage others.
- Integrity – Be truthful and honest.
- Teamwork – Find common ground, be considerate, seek partnerships, and listen and try to understand others.
- Excellence – Strive to learn, develop, and improve, give your best effort, and help others to improve.
- Stewardship – Make the best possible use of and avoid waste or abuse of all resources.
The organization serves over 1,000 children and families annually. Located on four different campuses in Normal, the agency administers 18 programs covering an 11-county service area in Illinois. Main program areas include: adoption, foster care, pregnancy counseling, special education, residential treatment, family support and prevention services, and mental health counseling.
The Baby Fold employs more than 300 individuals and has a yearly operating budget of $15 million.
The agency offers the following benefits: family health, life, dental and vision insurance, employee long-term and short-term disability insurance; paid vacation, holidays, sick leave, and personal days; a 403(b) retirement plan; and a friendly, professional work environment.
To apply for an open position, print an application and submit to:
The Baby Fold
108 E. Willow St.
Normal, IL 61761
Fax: (309) 452-0115
Applications are also available at this address.
The Baby Fold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.