The Baby Fold’s Festival of Trees has been raising awareness and funding for local kids in need for 29 consecutive years.
The success of the Festival of Trees is credited largely to our many sponsors who give generously as an investment in The Baby Fold, our community, and as an excellent marketing opportunity.
Partnering with The Baby Fold to sponsor The Festival of Trees is a great opportunity to market your business as an organization that cares about our community and to attract new customers.
Click here to view the 2022 Festival of Trees Sponsorship Packet.
The Festival of Trees highlights you to promote your brand.
- We were on WJBC, WBNQ, B104, and WJEZ thanks to Radio Bloomington! Also, 99.5, 96.7, 97.9, 100.7, and WGLT. Listeners heard over 470 pre-recorded Festival ads in addition to on-site and in-studio interviews.
- Over 3200 online guests registered to bid in the mobile auction, doubling in one year.
- Sponsor recognition boards were placed throughout Festival.
- The Festival of Trees was in the newspaper and magazines 16 times, including a feature story.
- Over 420 social media posts made with 155,968 impressions/reach.
Through your generosity, we reached our goals for the community's children.
- Leveraged digital and print platforms to bring our sponsors positive exposure and attract new clients to their business.
- Provided a fun and safe holiday experience for the community with both physical and virtual participation options.
- Raised critical funding and awareness for The Baby Fold's life-changing services.
Please call or email (309) 451-7202 or
We look forward to working together as we make a meaningful difference in our community!
Thank you to our 2022 Sponsors!
- Radio Bloomington
- Sylvester Family Dental
- Bloomington-Normal Bridgestone
- Drake Family Dental
- Dunbar, Breitweiser & Co., LLP
- Family and Consumer Sciences Professionals of McLean County
- G. Agra Corp
- GROWMARK, Inc.
- Normal Calvary United Methodist Church
- Normal First United Methodist Church
- Nilla’s Tub DIY Dog Wash & Health Food Store
- Drake Orthodontics
- First Allied Securities
- First Mid Ag Services
- Illinois Farm Bureau
- Martin’s Home Furniture Company, Inc.
- U.S. Mechanical Services, Inc.
- Wayman AME Church
Senior Day Table Sponsors
- Sugar Creek Alzheimer's Special Care Center
In-Kind and Media Sponsors
- Nilla's Tub DIY Dog Wash & Health Food Store
- Radio Bloomington