THE BABY FOLD POLICY AND PROCEDURES CORONAVIRUS:
- Click here to read The Baby Fold Policies and Procedures Document.
- Click here to read information regarding the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Click here to read the addendum to the isolation period.
- Click here to read the protocol changes to quarantine guidelines.
- Click here to read the most up-to-date masking policy.
- Click here for The Baby Fold’s COVID Screening Form for supervisors.
- COVID-19 Paid Sick Leave Request – Post-Vaccine
- Paid Sick Leave Request – COVID Request Form
- Expanded FMLA – COVID Request Form
TIME OFF BENEFITS RELATED TO COVID-19:
Refer to information sent out by Human Resources and review the following document.
EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (EAP) INFORMATION
During the pandemic, employees may be experiencing extra stressors in their lives. The Baby Fold’s Employee Assistance Program is available 24/7 via a toll-free phone line at 888-628-4824 or visit www.guidanceresources.com.
- Click Login
- Enter user name: LFGsupport
- Password: LFGsupport1
For questions regarding your individual employment circumstances, contact your Program Director or Vice President. For general questions about our operating plans during the pandemic, email
REMOTE EMAIL ACCESS
- App on phone
- Download Outlook App (does NOT matter what type of phone)
- When you open the app, it will prompt you to put in your TBF email address and TBF password
- Computer access
- Click here to access Outlook (email), or visit login.microsoftonline.com from any web browser
- Type in TBF email address and TBF password
REMOTE ULTIPRO ACCESS
- Click here to access UltiPro
- Type in your TBF email address and UltiPro password
- Click here to download and learn about Microsoft Teams
If you have any problems, please email or call the helpdesk. Be as specific as possible regarding the problem you’re encountering.
- Phone: (309) 451-7258