This year, The Baby Fold’s Festival of Trees will celebrate its 27th year as a family-centered community event. All proceeds from the 2020 Festival of Trees will again help to provide positive changes in the lives of children and families served by The Baby Fold by connecting them with opportunities for a better life. This year’s Festival of Trees will be held November 20-22, 2020 at the Interstate Center in Bloomington, Illinois. You are invited to kick-off the holiday season and experience all the wonderful things the Festival of Tress has to offer. Come enjoy the sights and sounds with the spectacular Christmas trees, gingerbread houses, entertainment to suit every taste, and special events for festival-goers of all ages!
The Baby Fold’s 2020 Festival of Trees Hours:
Friday, November 20
9:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Opening Day Breakfast presented by Normal First U.M.C. & Normal Calvary U.M.C. 7:00 am – 9:00 am
- Silver Bells Bingo 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Avanti’s Family Night 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Saturday, November 21
9:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Breakfast with Santa presented by Young America Realty 9:00 am – 10:30 am
Sunday, November 22
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Worship Among the Trees with Hope U.M.C. 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- Adoption Celebration 11:15 am – 12:00 pm
- Auction closes at 2:30 pm, Auction pick-up begins at 4:00 pm
Click here to purchase your tickets – COMING SOON
Read our 2019 Festival of Trees Program by clicking here!
- BPA TROXELL Benefits, LLC’s Main Stage: All of our great entertainment is featured on the Main Stage. Click to view this year’s Main Stage Entertainment & Special Events Schedule
- CEFCU’s Jingle Bell Junction: Kids will enjoy making crafts, face painting, and games as well as visits with Santa!
- CIT Trucks, LLC.’s Petite Pines: Decorated trees under 4’ tall are featured on silent auction.
- COUNTRY Financial’s Cookie Shop: Enjoy a delicious sugar cookie as you explore the Festival of Trees.
- Dentsmart PDR’s Reindeer Crossing: Stroll through Reindeer Crossing, our Christmas Village-like area, and enjoy the many interactive booths.
- Drake Family Dental’s Coffee Shop: Enjoy a hot cup of coffee or sip hot chocolate as you take in the sights and sounds of the Festival of Trees.
- Dunbar, Breitweiser & Co., LLP’s Sugarplum Showcase: Featuring one-of-a-kind autographed items, sports memorabilia, and pop culture décor, you’re sure to find something unique in Sugarplum Showcase!
- Family and Consumer Sciences Professionals of McLean County’s Bake Shop: Our FCSPMC friends generously donate 100% of the profits from the sale of their homemade goodies!
- G. Agra Corp’s Candy Cane Tree: Purchase a candy cane for $1 (or 6 for $5) and enter your bidder number in to win a $500 Visa gift card!
- Illinois Prairie Community Foundation and Tom and Ellen Howe’s Enchanted Forest: Beautiful wreaths, gorgeous centerpieces, amazing 4’ and 7’ trees, stunning table settings, and other décor on silent auction create the magic that is the Enchanted Forest!
- Nativity Nook: Generously donated by Eldon and Jane Haab, the Nativity Nook features 25 Nativity sets on silent auction.
- North Pole Popcorn: Featuring Donny B’s Gourmet Popcorn, guests can enjoy a snack while exploring the Festival of Trees.
- Nussbaum Transportation Services, Inc.’s Auction Gazebo: Register for the silent auction and complete your Buy-It-Now transactions at the gorgeous gazebo.
- PNC Bank’s Treasures from the Heart: Give a monetary gift to support the programs and services of The Baby Fold.
- Radio Bloomington’s Entrance: Your Festival of Trees experience begins here! Purchase your tickets, register for the silent auction, and participate in the Mission Quest.
- State Farm Bank’s Gingerbread Village: A Festival favorite, Gingerbread Village features amazing creations that delight the senses!
- Sylvester Family Dental’s Enchanted Tunnel: Connecting Sugarplum Showcase and the Enchanted Forest, the Enchanted Tunnel is an awe-inspiring part of the Festival of Trees.
- Vixen’s Vendors presented by Bloomington-Normal Bridgestone: Jane’s Sweet Addictions and Nance’s Novelties make up our vendor area with their one-of-a-kind treats and adorable decor.