You can adopt a child’s need from the list below OR elect to support The Baby Fold financially to offset the cost of those needs HERE. Your online gift can be a one-time blessing or a recurring gift that supports children all year long. YOU can help us write a joyful new chapter in the storybook of a child’s life! Thank you for your support.
Adopt A Need from The Baby Fold’s Top 3 Needs:
- Baby Items
- Diapers, wipes, and pull-ups (all sizes)
- Bath items – baby bath towels, washcloths, bath water thermometers, baby lotion, baby hair brushes and diaper rash cream
- Safety items – Pack ‘n Plays, baby gates, baby thermometers, child proofing kits and general safety items
- School Supplies
- For elementary school students: AAA batteries, jumbo glue sticks, Ticonderoga My First Pencils, Post it notes, Colored index cards, 2 pocket poly/plastic folders, Individual small plastic pencil sharpeners, Children’s scissors, 8″X5” plastic supply boxes, Crayola crayons, markers and colored pencils, Clipboards, Kleenex, 1” 3 ring binders, Composition notebooks, Backpacks
- For junior high and high school students: Amazon Gift Cards to purchase flexible seating (butterfly chairs, disc chairs, etc), Shading pencils, kneaded erasers and 12×14 bristol board smooth (for art), Headphones, 2 pulse oximetry machine, Extra durable backpacks, Crayola markers (thin and thick), Therapy putty, Modeling clay, Craft supplies
- Household Needs
- Clothing: Children’s size small-XL pants, leggings and sweatpants, Children’s size small-XL socks, Adult size medium-XL sweatpants, Adult size medium-XL socks
- Gift Cards: Amazon, Visa, Box Stores (Wal-Mart, Target, Meijer), Hobby/Craft Stores (Hobby Lobby, Michael’s), and Gas Stations. (Gifts cards are used in a variety of ways to serve The Baby Fold’s clients including gift cards to gas stations so families can attend meetings, open houses, and parent teacher conferences, hobby stores to make memory books for children in foster care or students transitioning into public school, and box stores to purchase healthy snacks and fresh produce when meeting new clients.)
For the health and welfare of the families and children we serve, only new items in their original packaging are accepted.
Donations may be dropped off at The Baby Fold at 108 E. Willow St Normal, IL 61761 between 8:30am-5:00pm Monday-Friday.
Online donations can be made through our secure site by clicking HERE.
Thank you for helping to write joyous new chapters in the lives of children and families of The Baby Fold.