Description of Volunteer Role:
Manage all areas of the Coffee Shop including recruiting volunteers, working the event, keeping the area stocked with all supplies, making change, and managing cash box, brewing coffee, transporting coffee from kitchen to shop, and serving beverages in a prompt, friendly, and safe manner.
- Must have superb customer service skills
- Availability to work event (the weekend before Thanksgiving):
- Friday 11/22/19 8:00am-8:00pm
- Saturday 11/23/19 8:00am-8:00pm
- Sunday 11/24/19 8:00am-4:00pm
- Ability to pass a background check
- Organized, problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal skills, ability to lead a group, and give clear direction
- Friendly and able to work with different types of personalities
- Willingness to ask groups and individuals to volunteer (by phone or e-mail)
Basic Responsibilities Include:
- Keep coffee shop stocked with all supplies at all times
- Brew coffee as needed, transport coffee from kitchen to coffee shop
- Serve drinks to attendees in a prompt, friendly, and save manner
- Make change and manage cash box
- Recruit volunteers
To apply for the Coffee Shop, Click Here and select Coffee Shop as the committee you are applying for!
Please feel free to contact Sam Guillory at email@example.com or (309) 451-7202 with questions. Thank you for helping to support the 1000+ children and families The Baby Fold serves!