The 2020 HYBRID Festival of Trees will be a holiday marketplace offering both virtual and safe in-person options.
The Baby Fold’s new mobile auction website allows you to browse, bid, and purchase auction items on your mobile device from anywhere (even the safety and convenience of your home). Early bird preview and auction registration begins November 1 and bidding opens November 15.
For those comfortable in a store environment, the beautifully decorated trees and décor will also be on display at Eastland Mall in our pop-up Christmas marketplace (by Kohl’s in the former MC Sports) from November 16 – 21 with curbside pickup available for auction winners on Sunday, November 22. You can expect a beautiful, one-of-a-kind holiday display that is a delight for the eyes and a blessing for local children.
|November 1||12:00am||Early bird viewing and auction registration begins|
Mobile bidding begins
|November 16 – 21||11:00am – 8:00pm||Christmas marketplace open at Eastland Mall (former MC Sports, by Kohl’s)|
Mobile bidding ends
|November 22||12:00pm – 6:00pm||Curbside and in-person auction item pickup at Eastland Mall (former MC Sports, by Kohl’s)|
Your Safety is Our Priority:
The Baby Fold’s 2020 Hybrid Festival of Trees will offer a safe and enjoyable environment for our community; leveraging technology to make bidding easier, safer, and more convenient than ever before.
- All safety guidelines recommended by the Illinois Department of Public Health at the time the Hybrid Festival of Trees begins will be followed including masks, limited guest capacity, and enhanced cleaning measures.
- Our well-planned layout features one-way traffic, so you can easily stay “one reindeer” apart (that’s 6 feet!).
- Our new mobile auction website eliminates all paper so you can research and enjoy items from your mobile device whether you are at the Festival or at your home (link coming soon!)
- You can remain in the comfort of your car with the addition of convenient curbside pickup for auction items.
- All events typically scheduled to take place within The Festival of Trees have been canceled this year so no large crowds will be gathered in one place at any time, for your safety.