Description of Volunteer Role:
Help decorate The Baby Fold’s Festival of Trees onsite! Decorate the children’s area (Jingle Bell Junction), Auction Gazebo and other areas with provided decorations before the event opens. Make these special areas look magical and whimsical for all ages to enjoy at our Christmas spectacular! Pack up materials after event ends.
- Must have a high level of Christmas spirit
- Availability to work event set-up and tear-down (the week before Thanksgiving):
- Tuesday 11/19/19 8:00am-8:00pm
- Wednesday 11/20/19 8:00am-8:00pm
- Sunday 11/24/18 4:00pm-10:00pm
- Ability to pass a background check
- Organized, problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal skills, ability to lead a group, and give clear direction
- Friendly and able to work with different types of personalities
- Willingness to ask groups and individuals to volunteer (by phone or e-mail)
Basic Responsibilities Include:
- Decorate the children’s area (Jingle Bell Junction), Auction Gazebo, and other areas as needed on site before event opens
- Pack up decorations after event ends
- Recruit volunteers with similar skill set (desire to decorate)
To apply for the Decoration Committee, Click Here and select Decoration as the committee you are applying for!
Please feel free to contact Sam Guillory at email@example.com or (309) 451-7202 with questions. Thank you for helping to support the 1000+ children and families The Baby Fold serves!