Description of Volunteer Role:
Help build The Baby Fold’s Festival of Trees on-site! Load and unload all event items, help put together walls and other structures, organize and plan for the distribution of items to each event area, then tear-down structures and pack up.
- Carpentry and/or electrical experience required
- Availability to work event set-up and tear-down (the week before Thanksgiving):
- Tuesday 11/19/19 8:00am-8:00pm
- Wednesday 11/20/19 8:00am-8:00pm
- Sunday 11/24/18 4:00pm-10:00pm
- Ability to pass a background check
- Organized, problem-solving skills
- Friendly and able to work with different types of personalities
Basic Responsibilities Include:
- Help load and unload semi-trucks and box trucks
- Help with the construction of walls, structures, and tree stands as well as electrical needs
- Recruit volunteers with similar skill set (carpentry and/or electrical)
- Organize and plan for the distribution of items to each event area
To apply for the Operations and Logistics Committee, Click Here and select Operations and Logistics as the committee you are applying for!
Please feel free to contact Sam Guillory at firstname.lastname@example.org or (309) 451-7202 with questions. Thank you for helping to support the 1000+ children and families The Baby Fold serves!